Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Thank You Letter to GOD, Love

Sometimes journeys become private, introspective, long, filled with growth in personal forgiveness, lessons, curve balls, questions (answered and unanswered). That is what happened to me and this blog.


I loved writing the past blogs and yet when life threw me the largest learning lesson I withdrew, hid, got lost, and finally made my way back into the land of the living, and yes back to this blog; and back to the love and joy in what we call 'life' here on this plain of thought.


At this point I am not sure if I have actually anything to write. I guess a large "Thank, You" letter to God is long over due. A letter of gratitude, appreciation, and praise...to the One Holy praiseworthy entity we call God.


There is no better way than to just jump in and write the words of gratitude that flows from thought to keypad. So here it is...a simple text of a vast amount of thankfulness after so many years and months of lessons learned through tears and triumphs:


"Thank You, God, Life, Truth, and Love for Your patience, mercy, ever-presence as Light in the darkness. Thank You, God, Life, for revealing Life as a joy, even during the claims of loss and sorrow, even during the struggles, even during the darkest moments a human may endure. Thank You, God, Truth, for revealing the Christ activity always buoying us up above the waves that try to drown us...Thank You for revealing that lies have no power to take, change, or forever hide the Truth of our Being as one with You. Thank You, God, for Your ever-present Principle, Love, shown as a divine Law of Your constant care, Your gentle tenderness, Your constancy and resurrective power."


"Thank You for always bringing us THROUGH...through the screams and terrors of error...through the murkiness of doubt and chaos...through to the other side, as You have always promised to Your beloved children and have done throughout the ages. Thank You for not leaving me where You "found me" but gently pushed, prodded, pulled, lifted, animated me out of the false claims of separation to the clearer views, 'there is no separation', no break from harmony, no stop nor start but a constant flow of the calm currents of Your Being, expressed through Your reflection, Man, which includes me and all."


"As in Deuteronomy chapter 31, verse 8 states, "the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed." You revealed to me that no matter what the claims of this life may appear to be, I need not be 'dismayed'. You never forsook me, never failed me, never left me alone in the wilderness of pain and sorrow...and I thank You.'


"May I always rejoice in Your presence, trust in Your care, feel Your guiding Hand, and stay within Your lit path, "all the way up to thee".


Your little one,


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment