Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Progress is the Law"


Good morning,

This morning’s prayers for myself (‘me first’ is mandatory) started with the Lord’s Prayer. I finished the prayer. But then went back to the “forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors” portion of the prayer…I started thinking of one family member, then 6 others, that had made my childhood the unfun that it had been. I then began to forgive each one of them.

I started by giving each one of them back their familial loving titles, instead of just the names I had thought and spoken of them for so many years. I took a strong mental stand, knowing that “Progress is the Law”.

I allowed myself to realize that this law does bring us all up and forward from our past mistakes, of actions and thoughts. I let them ‘off the hook’ through forgiveness and this progressive law. This freed me and them from the past. It gave me a way to forgive them and to allow Love to enter in and heal us all.

How? By seeing them as blessed and by seeing them through a sense of change for the good (Progress), I could see them as their better selves, as the Children of God. Through this thought process, I got to love and forgive them, see them as God sees them.

Progress IS the Law. I could see how they HAD TO have progressed since those many years back and still now after their passing. They had to progress from the way they seemed to be in my childhood, and into my adulthood for some, because Progress is spiritually the Law. I’ve progressed, so they can and have had to as well.

I get to see them in this better view point. It frees me from the past and lets me love them, forgive them, and let go!

What a joy to see that everyone gets to Progress and be freed from past mistakes, past misbehaviors, and be as we are, our better selves through His Love.

Gentle hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment